"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Jessica was having a hard time grasping that.
- Erid had a hard time grasping it himself.
- He spun around, at the same time grasping a petrified bone off one of the shelves, wielding it like a club, ready to fight.
- People have a hard time grasping it.
- A lot of Greeks seem to have a hard time grasping this.
- She had said it before, Ellen thought, that for someone who claimed to be a mere observer, he had a hard time grasping the concept.
- They were supporting her while, at the same time, grasping the reins of a white horse.
- Drivers seemed to have a harder time grasping the concept.
- Kirk still had a hard time grasping the reality of what had happened.
- Janet Street, who lived about 10 doors from the house, said that her neighbors had a hard time grasping what had happened.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.