"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The memory of her in his bed would endure for a long time.
- Indeed, some organisms can endure extreme environments for a time.
- We'll only have to endure it for a very short time.
- Made from teak this type of wheel endured for a long time.
- I trust it will endure for a long time.
- To endure for a second time what we had endured for so long would be impossible.
- Bob's music is also endured for only a short time.
- Schumann too endured an ear affliction at least for a time.
- After this has endured for a long time, there will be almost renewed another reign of Saturn, and golden age.
- I have to say something in a film that will endure, at least for a certain time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.