"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A number of planes have survived from Roman times.
- It is the only original city gate to have survived from medieval times.
- The actual method of constructing a linothorax is unknown as no example has survived from ancient times.
- It is believed that no fossils could survive from such ancient times.
- Any Gaelic form of the name is conjectural, since none survives from medieval times.
- There is a ritual of inviting guests for a celebration which has survived from ancient times.
- The earlier group are "among the most vivid portraits to survive from Early Christian times.
- A few survive from later times, including a first milestone near the porta Appia.
- Plans and schematics in the modern sense did not exist until the 17th century and nothing like them has survived from ancient times.
- However, the important westwork and crypt have survived from Ottonian times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.