"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The one time she ventured into a theater alone she spotted a younger man sitting by himself.
- And one time, these people who were interested drove around the neighborhood, spotted that housing, and they never called back.
- The barriers were up on the sidewalk again and new lines were forming, this time to spot celebrities on their way out.
- This time, however, The Shadow saw its driver's face, and spotted the number of the license plate.
- The best time to spot him and his friends is at dusk, when the tide starts to rise and the fish begin to bite.
- This time out, Billings had spotted another likely site for what he had planned.
- This time, though, Spock spotted a set of readings that, though different than what he'd expected, might give them the information they sought.
- Valentine had time to spot a dead houseplant atop a file cabinet before Petrie closed the office door behind him.
- This time, however, Burnett spots some suspicious activity on the ground and decides to fly outside his authorized airspace to photograph it.
- Several times the intent group thought they had the planes spotted.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.