"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These can last for up to several months at a time.
- But until last week, the shooting had tended to last only a day or two at a time.
- The operation lasted until 9 December 1979, with up to 60 recovery workers on site at a time.
- The duty sometimes lasted nine hours a day, three or four days a week, for several weeks at a time, he said.
- During the race, the tires used on the cars generally lasted no more than 10 laps at a time.
- If only it'd last more than a few hours at a time.
- Their tour of duty only lasted a few months at a time.
- These mood swings usually only last a few hours at a time.
- Balašević's concerts are known to last for more than four hours at a time.
- They may last for months or even decades at a time, but can empty in the course of hours.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.