"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For the third and most memorable time this season, a 3-point shot by Prioleau won a game in the final second of play.
- We loved her and enjoyed so many memorable times together.
- When I look back, these five years will always be the most memorable time of my musical career.
- We will miss you for all the memorable times spent.
- Notwithstanding the above, there is something to be said for keeping a record of memorable times of one kind or another.
- All you need is Significant Other and some memorable times.
- We were divided into smaller groups with wonderful guides and all of us had a memorable time.
- You've helped make it the most memorable time of my life.
- Exhausted by the fighting, they start to talk about the memorable times in their life.
- I can assure you, you're in at a memorable time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.