"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Thus my suggestion that we leave this place and endure a final time of trials.
- But before that the Royals are going to have to endure a disturbing time.
- By the end of the 1984 season, the track was enduring a tough time.
- However, he endured a difficult time in charge, and City went through a spell where they had one win in 26 matches.
- And as an aside, I remember going to school with children that had special needs, and they endured a horrible time.
- During World War I, the school endured a difficult time.
- English clubs endured a tough time in European competition during 1995-96.
- However, he endured a difficult time at the Turin club.
- Yes, he was young and strong, and might have endured a long time yet, so for that reason I was sorry to see him go.
- As we know, the EU is enduring a difficult time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.