"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I pause, thinking of those who lived here in a simpler time.
- This book looks back at simpler times - to the very beginnings of the business.
- I think sometimes, for some people, on a Sunday, it's a nice way to go back to a simpler time.
- As opposed to simple time which is ordinary single beats.
- Time Bank members sometimes refer to this as a return to simpler times when the community was there for its individuals.
- Two, three, four or five would be simple times.
- In an earlier, simpler time, Hollywood producers knew what they were doing.
- If only it were possible to go back to simpler times.
- But it's hard not to think that "Trust," though set in the present, is somehow looking back to a simpler time.
- And naturally many would like to return to such a simple time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.