"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The move comes at a time of uncertainty about the network.
- And in a time of uncertainty you're a little less likely to take that big a chance.
- It is a time of great uncertainty in the American sports industry.
- "It's to produce order at a time of uncertainty and change."
- I know this historic moment comes at a time of great uncertainty for many Americans.
- In a time of uncertainty, many parents, especially single ones, want another anchor for their children.
- After a time of uncertainty, she also pointed things out to him.
- In these times of uncertainty, the world needs more trade, not less.
- The time of uncertainty will be over once 2 May has passed.
- This is a time of uncertainty in the international economy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.