"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the commission said the time change allowed the department to avoid an investigation, at least for a while.
- No one was planning to remind him about the time change.
- Long enough to get over the time change and have a little fun.
- The time change will kill you if you're trying to play.
- These time changes are the results of some influence acting upon you.
- You realize when we have to leave, with the time change and all?
- The press night is not typical, even the time changes.
- Sarah was due in at 11 the following morning and would have to deal with the time change tomorrow.
- However, along with other animals our perception of time changes as we age.
- "Any time change is involved, it takes a lot of doing," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.