"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These symmetries contain an element known as time reversal.
- Including time reversal there are 1651 magnetic space groups in 3D .
- He speculated that an observer who traveled faster than light would see time reversal, similar to a cinema film being run backwards.
- This process is the time reversal of annihilation.
- This section was built to enable trains to avoid the time consuming reversal at Wimborne.
- Scientists who study time reversal often use the example of two billiard balls on a table to explain their theories.
- The time reversal of a black hole would be a hypothetical object known as a white hole.
- Classical variables that do not change upon time reversal include:
- On the other hand, for time reversal, the time-component of the momentum is the energy.
- Order of localized spins breaking spatial inversion and time reversal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.