"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Molecular studies have put this divergence time at around 25 million years.
- These two subspecies are now treated as separate species, despite a relatively young divergence time.
- Application of molecular clock allowed to estimate divergence times for these groups.
- The same data suggest a divergence time for the two species of 12 million years ago.
- The genetic distance between the two types is so large that a divergence time of about 1.7 million years has been suggested.
- The divergence time of these two species was deemed relatively recent, at around 250 000 years ago.
- The divergence time of humans from other apes is of great interest.
- If these dates are revised, the divergence times estimated from molecular data will change as well.
- However, the relative divergence times are unlikely to change.
- This suggested a divergence time around one million years ago.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.