"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has been working and teaching in sports management for over 30 years.
- After retiring he became director of a sports management and marketing company.
- The university is well known for academic programs in business, education, nursing, criminal justice and sports management.
- He graduated with a degree in coaching and sports management.
- It may be the most engrossing movie yet about sports management.
- Other popular majors include: business, sport management, psychology, and general education.
- What we're doing instead is enhancing our program in sports management, which has much broader implications.
- That's why I chose sports management as a major.
- Maybe this was just sports management in 1999, where scoring comes first and character references don't count at all.
- Wright is short some credits needed to earn a degree in sports management.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.