"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first settlement occurred around 1787 near the present village of Clinton.
- We can find ancient mound which is just 2-3 km east of present village.
- The present village is built on a hill and had a its church built in the early 1900's.
- The present village developed about one mile north of the Manor house and church from around the 14th century.
- The site of the present village seems to have been occupied since the 10th century.
- A present village was all the time involved with forestry and production of wood.
- The present village has been inhabited for well over 2000 years.
- All of them decided to leave their present village and venture out.
- The site is one kilometer north of the present village.
- The present village is situated at least 20 to 30 feet high from the river bed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.