"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was located south east of the present bridge.
- Each crossing near the present Interstate 80 bridge took approximately 6 minutes.
- The present bridge is the seventh to link the two islands since 1630.
- The present bridges probably date from the latter part of the 18th century.
- It was replaced in turn by the present bridge.
- A public plaza exists on the Manhattan side of the present bridge.
- The community was named for a predecessor of the present bridge.
- The Spanish built the present bridge between 1841 and 1845.
- The present bridge is most significant for road traffic across the Thames.
- It was about one mile (2 km) north of the present bridge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.