"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the king did not ban the art as it is in the case of the present ministers.
- It remains to be seen if the present Minister will proceed with this plan.
- Indeed, that figure was confirmed recently by the present Minister in a debate on the Compton report.
- They would enter into a field of usefulness almost altogether beyond the reach and influence of our present ministers.
- He then proceeded to announce the excommunication of six of the present ministers.
- The present Ministers will provisionally form the Council of the Government.
- It was signed by Giulio Andreotti, the present prime minister.
- One keen defender is the present prime minister, Mrs. Thatcher.
- He is the present Minister of Housing for the Karnataka State.
- He is the present Minister of Agriculture, Food and Cooperatives.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.