"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It does not point a way out of the present urban predicament.
- "I believe it is also relevant to our present predicament."
- That knife might yet cut them out of their present predicament.
- Which had a little something to do with our present predicament.
- Their present predicament met all the requirements for "good training."
- There was nothing else that could possibly be of any help in the present predicament.
- "Good enough to get herself out of her present predicament?"
- Probably just something to divert him from their present predicament.
- That seemed so very far away and long ago compared to his present predicament.
- If someone had, perhaps they might not have found themselves in their present predicament.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.