"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Finally, I want to say a few words about the problems with our present laws, especially in relation to welfare.
- Nearly 45 percent of those asked to state the present law on abortion could not give the correct answer.
- No employer may contribute any less than they would have under present law.
- The present law, she said, shows "an indifference to violence in the family."
- The present law is among the weakest in the country.
- Under present law, an individual can give no more than $1,000 to a candidate for federal office.
- The problem with the present laws goes far beyond the basic issue of price controls.
- They will have to be given powers greater than present law allows.
- Under present law an article can be stolen without being taken away.
- These contributions have to be reported under present law within 24 hours.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.