"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Thus, by the beginning of the Modern era, the church had approximately taken on its present shape.
- The name was first recorded in 1431, while the street itself retained its present shape at the end of the 18th century.
- It is said that in the days of wonder, even this very world was bent to its present shape.
- At the end of the 19th century, it evolved to its present shape.
- It is estimated that the tower and church got their present shape in about 1738.
- "Because I already care too much for you, in your present shape, and that just makes it worse."
- In the administrative reform of 1972 the district received its present shape.
- As a result, some political observers question the party's ability to further continue in its present shape.
- The monster realized that its present shape was the wrong one for the Task.
- About 6,000 years ago, the central crater developed and assumed its present shape.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.