"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The final agreement in 1992 set up the present arrangement, including the division of the Parliament's work between the three cities.
- He was in no hurry to change their present arrangement.
- From 1958 to 1969 several committees were established to review the present arrangements.
- The present arrangement is a work of love on his part.
- Is he satisfied with the present arrangements for hot pursuit?
- I have no plans to change the present arrangements.
- It is clear that the present arrangements will not survive.
- We disputed whether that was an advance over the present arrangement.
- The work of the Convention will soon produce new proposals to improve the present arrangements.
- The present arrangement has kept the peace in Europe for 40 years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.