"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But present policy comes to grips with none of that.
- They appear to have been allowed to draft most of the present policy.
- I am not going to argue that the present policy will lead to a good outcome.
- But the sense of it is this: they've got no use at all for the present genetic policy.
- I have a slightly different interpretation of the present policy.
- "Under our present policies you had better have a rich father and mother," the Congressman said.
- Under present policy, about 540,000 immigrants enter the country each year.
- The present European agricultural policy is no longer appropriate to our times.
- The strategy must amount to more than just defending present policy.
- What should be very clear is that we cannot continue with the present policy in the future.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.