"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The present structure of the university began to emerge in 1949.
- In 2005, the present structure of the group was completed.
- The present structure was built in the 15th century and may have been on the site of a 12th-century castle.
- A major part of the present structure is believed to have been built in 1862-1863.
- The present structure was built on the same spot and opened in 1833.
- The present structure is located in the center of the city's old town.
- But at any rate it is certain that with our present social structure we cannot win.
- The policy is failing and will continue to do so under its present structure.
- The present structure is of late 15th or early 16th century construction.
- The present structure was built in 1895, replacing a church of 1836.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.