"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The present political climate has run us down," he said.
- In the present climate, it is nearly impossible to spend money on new spending programs.
- In the present climate, his may be a voice worth paying more attention to.
- In the present economic climate, he cannot cope with that situation.
- In the present economic climate, I feel we are taking a backward step to the bad old days.
- The model does very well at "predicting" the present climate.
- In the present climate of opinion they could only damage him.
- Before we go into details, though, you should understand our position in the present climate.
- In short, the present climate, at least seen from here, encourages a new period of analysis and change.
- That's not so easy in the present climate, when they know we hate the government.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.