"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the basis of the present evidence, he does not intend to change his mind.
- Equally, important is to judge based on present evidence not the past.
- The parties will be invited to attend and present evidence to the panel.
- On present evidence that cannot be substantiated either in terms of environment, economy, or, indeed, society.
- On present evidence, it's hard to see what the Navy could have done to avoid it.
- Much of the present evidence for the moral grammar is indirect.
- He was not allowed to call witnesses or present certain evidence.
- None of these, in fact, can be determined satisfactorily from present evidence.
- From present evidence, that side of the vessel is our best chance.
- Firefighters' lawyers can appear before it and present medical evidence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.