"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The 16 young men in the living room are half the present population.
- The city has enough water to support three times its present population.
- More than half of Algeria's present population is under 21 years old.
- "Almost a hundred billion frozen and a present population not much less than half of that."
- But this island is not going to support her present population without some help.
- Some of the present population were almost strangers to the mayor.
- However the present population is slightly higher due to high demand.
- The present population of the town, as per census 2001, is 44,756.
- Its present population of 2,700 is only 500 more than in 1550.
- It will not support the present global population for much longer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.