"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I think the present Government has a lot to answer for.
- Take almost any member of the present Government and consider his case.
- But he said the situation was worse under the present Government.
- Tradition doesn't seem to mean much to the present Government.
- You can offer them recognition by the present government now.
- He was the founder, in many ways, of the thinking behind the present Government.
- The people in the present Government have no right to be there and know nothing about democracy.
- The present Government promised about 50, which we all took to mean 46 or 47.
- But do not expect much new philosophy from the present government.
- The present government has two years to adopt this law.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.