"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By taking your place, I can meet the present danger.
- But response to a clear and present danger is not yet a foreign policy.
- "Now the clear and present danger comes from the people."
- "I think we're almost at the point of a clear and present danger."
- "The law can't be allowed to stand in the way of a clear and present danger."
- I believe that this is a real and present danger.
- It is a real and present danger with technology especially the internet.
- But at the same time, he wasn't sure there was any present danger to concern himself with.
- I don't think there is a present danger - it's not going to come down in the next hour or even today.
- "The fact is America faces a clear and present danger to the economic life of working families," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.