"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- MD 310 was then extended to its present western terminus.
- The highway was extended to its present western terminus by 1933.
- "Any angle to the present terminus involves significant impact on residents," he said.
- It was extended southeast to its present terminus in 1952.
- Between 1974 and 1975, it was extended to its present southern terminus.
- The state highway assumed its present eastern terminus around 1985.
- Both state highways were extended to their present southern termini at that time.
- It was extended west to its present terminus in the 1950s following the construction of I-81.
- MD 212 was extended east to its present terminus by 1946.
- It was extended to its present eastern terminus in 1965 or 1966, and no significant changes have been made since.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.