"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The final change came in 1873 when the present boundaries were defined.
- In 1798, by an act of the Legislature, the present boundaries were established.
- The movement to create a territory within the present boundaries of Colorado followed nearly immediately.
- This was the first time Kosovo came to exist with its present boundaries.
- And how many would die to send mankind beyond his present boundaries?
- As such, many municipalities have a long tradition and history with their present boundaries.
- At this time, the present northern boundary of Massachusetts was established.
- During the next decade, the park grew to the present boundaries.
- At this time the present boundaries of the archdiocese were established.
- The present boundaries of the farm were established during the mid-1850s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.