"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The present system has gone through one and a half centuries.
- The present system, which is not more effective, costs £110 for the same result.
- "The present system has not really kept up with the industry," he said.
- They point to a number of fine programs produced under the present system.
- I know from personal experience that the present system does not work.
- Head teachers had asked for changes to the present system.
- Instead, they said, the agency should simply clean up its present system.
- One way or the other, we cannot expect the House to make do with the present system.
- This is what actually happens under the present system of own resources.
- The present system simply costs the general public too much.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.