"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the present context the nearest to a definition might be the right to control who knows information about me.
- But in the present context, this position comes off as a little quaint.
- However, in the present context it is important to make two points of continuing concern.
- "But it cannot be a unilateral movement in the present political context."
- To what extent in the present context, we cannot be certain.
- Berlin, in the present context, is more symbolic than significant.
- "A psychologist would have a field day with your story and its present context," he went on.
- Fourthly, I come to what we might be able to do in the present context.
- Is it necessary to pursue a policy of greater demand in the present context?
- Neither exception is of much importance in the present context.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.