"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The present generation is beginning to understand that they are not brothers after all.
- "They're turning to an old voice, but a new one to the present generation."
- Just what all this means it is hard for the present generation to imagine.
- The present generation of children in this village are well educated.
- Social connections are made between generations past, present and future.
- This tradition has almost completely died out among the present generation.
- Say that means seven and a half billion children out of this present generation.
- "But they also urge us to value the chance given to the present generations."
- Yet the truth was that they were the now of the present generation.
- Perhaps present generations know what to look for when they enter the museum.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.