"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Their present appearance was created by movements of the Earth around 300 million years ago.
- No one could connect that picture with his present appearance.
- It was created in its present appearance the 13th century.
- Its present appearance dates back to the end of the 14th century.
- Founded in 1631, its present appearance is mostly from around 1920.
- The church got its present appearance in the 19th century.
- The fort took on its present appearance only in the last century or so.
- The courtyard is open to the sea and took on its present appearance in the 1820s.
- It was these works that gave the building its present appearance.
- The greatest changes, which have given the building its present appearance, took place between 1885 and 1887.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.