"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He quit his post at the end of the campaign.
- He continued to write book reviews for the Observer long after quitting his official post in 1914.
- Nick then turns to Betsy promising to quit his post and return to a normal life.
- No one, in the end, would say that he had quit his post or broken faith.
- In 1984, he quit his post to begin a career as freelance lawyer.
- A guard did indeed quit his post before a door of the palace.
- In May, 2008 he quit his post over the issue.
- He later quit his post as the governor of Sarawak in 1985 due to health reasons.
- "On whose authority has he quit his post during this, my darkest hour?"
- He quit his post with the labor union and opened a fancy hotel.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.