"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The post of surveyor was abolished ten years later in 1875.
- Note: The post had been abolished from 1978 to 1999.
- In all three countries the post was abolished in the 1380s.
- After the war, government involvement in shipping declined and his post was abolished.
- At the time, it was thought likely that the post would be abolished altogether.
- To overcome it, he suggested that the two posts be abolished.
- The courts and judicial posts for the county were finally abolished in 1873.
- The post was abolished after little over three months in existence.
- The post was created in 1993 and abolished in 2003.
- The post of chief operating officer that the Foundation created a few months ago has been abolished.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.