"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Health problems forced him to give up his ministerial post in 1848.
- She'd begged him to give up his post and return to Edinburgh, but he'd refused.
- Ward Smith will continue as chairman but will give up the chief executive's post.
- In the end, she was persuaded to give up her post as a rabbi.
- He would not give up his post with the Chamber until 1957.
- Schönhuber was forced to give up his post as party chairman on 25 May 1990.
- There is no timetable for him to give up the chairman's post, he added.
- The watcher was giving up his post, it seemed, moving around the back of the hill.
- Mr. Miller will give up the chairman's post to return to his previous role as chief executive, which he held for 13 years to 1998.
- In 2000, he gave up his post at the Cleveland Clinic.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.