"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The post did not give in despite its being outnumbered.
- In fact your post gave me the idea to stop on the Canadian side.
- His post gave him the opportunity to study diseases of poverty.
- No other available post would give him the influence or visibility he enjoys now.
- The post gave him a job which he could do if he lost his seat.
- As she watched, the wooden posts gave way under Carl's weight.
- This post gave access to the emperor but was largely ceremonial.
- The post he was elected to doesn't give him the power to hold binding referendums on independence.
- The long hitching post gave way to a parking lot.
- That post, he says, gave him a chance to run a diverse business.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.