"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the end of the first quarter he was backing Mason into the post.
- A ceremony to swear him into the post was to have been held tomorrow.
- It goes into the near post and is headed away by Ferdinand.
- He was sworn into the post on June 9, 2011.
- And these other letters are to be put into the post.
- Does it "incorporate" all the linked material into the original post?
- He was sworn into the post on 1 October 2012.
- Every time Jackson began to back into the post, the slightest bit of contact would result in a foul.
- Maybe they will send a different player into the post to help double Ewing.
- He quickly accepted, and was instantly signed into the post.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.