"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The post began as a military camp in 1864, but was abandoned.
- "You abandoned your post in the middle of a battle?"
- All the posts he established were abandoned within a few years.
- Fisher abandoned her post at the door and ran forward.
- As a result, many police officers have abandoned their posts,.
- Not without regret, I abandoned my post for a moment to pick up the radio.
- But because he abandoned his post in a conflict, a superior was dead.
- How, I asked myself, could such a man have abandoned his post at so critical a moment?
- He half expected that Damon would have abandoned his post by now.
- He is taken to the authorities, who soon abandon their posts in fear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.