"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he helped found the Republican party; was given diplomatic posts; wrote books.
- A modern diplomatic post: an official who lives in another country to help his own country's citizens.
- The President has also been slow to fill diplomatic posts.
- It was his first opportunity to be head of a diplomatic post.
- "In a way, this was my first diplomatic post," she says.
- From 1986 to 1990, he held his final diplomatic post as the ambassador to China.
- He then spent a few weeks at his diplomatic post in Beijing before returning home.
- He served in various diplomatic posts and was a senator.
- "May I inquire as to why you stepped down from your diplomatic post?"
- Let's take this diplomatic post out for a test ride.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.