"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After several minor ecclesiastical posts, Philip was bishop of Nevers from 1500 until his death.
- He studied theology and after several lesser posts became pastor in Annweiler in 1887.
- The position, patterned after New York's Office of the Comptroller and similar posts in 14 other states, would require a constitutional amendment and approval by voters.
- After posts in Prague and Bratislava he took a research sabbatical in Verona 1996-97 studying Italian and European history.
- The warning came three months after the authorities blocked internet searches for retired President Jiang Zemin's name after online posts claimed he had died.
- The rating system also greatly reduces the problem of abandoned or unsatisfactory caches still being listed after repeated negative comments or posts in the cache logs.
- After further pastoral posts he became Warden of Lee Abbey in 2002.
- He joined the Indian Civil Service in 1892 and after several posts served as the Chief Commissioner of Balochistan 1917-1919.
- After posts at Oxford and the University of the West Indies, he joined Southampton University in 1976 as a lecturer.
- After posts in a number of Oxford colleges, he became Merton Professor in 1975, retiring in 2001.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.