"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She sank onto the bed and leaned against the post.
- He just set his forehead hard against the post and stood there.
- The rifle he'd brought in was leaning against the post, ready to his hand.
- He made no further move to touch her but settled against the great carved post of the bed.
- He sat on the gallery step and leaned against the post.
- They slammed me back against the post hard and put their weight on my arms.
- His first effort is blocked before the second crashes against the post.
- She sat down on the top step and leaned her head against the post.
- My head burst with pain where it had snapped against the post.
- I sat on the top step of the porch, my back against the post.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.