"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the early 1990s the republic also had a presidential post which was terminated due to separatist tendencies that intended to transfer Crimea to Russia.
- He replaced Arkadi Ghukasyan, who held the presidential post for two five-year terms.
- In practice it is viewed as optional, and the presidential post retains a clear supremacy.
- Also at stake are three vice presidential posts, a 128-seat one-chamber legislature and 289 mayors' offices.
- Bielinis planned to remain in his presidential advisory post until 7 May 2009 and take unpaid leave thereafter.
- "The presidential post requires that the contenders behave in a dignified way," Mr. Walesa's statement said.
- He assumed the presidential post on July 1, 2006 for a term of five years.
- Can anyone who has respect for his people vie for a presidential post at the age of 68?
- He vied for a presidential post in the 2002 election.
- This policy changed after Hugo Chávez took the presidential post in 1999.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.