"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If the referendum had passed, the post of president would have replaced the Governor-General representing Elizabeth II as head of state.
- The posts replace the studs commonly used in the more familiar platform framing construction techniques people see in housing.
- A hooded post front sight, replacing the blade on previous weapons.
- The post of the Talati replaced that of the Kulkarni which no longer exists in Gujarat and Maharashtra.
- Under this constitution, the post of premier replaced that of chief minister as head of government.
- The post Napoleonic fortifications had replaced older walls stemming from the Middle Ages.
- A British post, it replaced the French Fort Duquesne in 1758.
- This post actually replaced an early armory, constructed and utilized in the late 1790s which was located on the site of, the then demolished, Fort Stanwix.
- But, during the reign of Mehmet IV (1648-1687), reisülküttap (literally the chief of clerks) a previously subordinate post of Nisanci, replaced nisancı in foreign office.
- The new post will replace that of the old General Secretary.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.