"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Only five individuals have held the post of President in the last 50 years.
- As a result, he will hold the new post of president and chief executive officer.
- The conference also created the post of president, with increased power over domestic and foreign policy.
- The Hungarian party created the post of president for the first time last year.
- He will also assume the post of president, effective Sept. 15.
- The post of president remained vacant until the next Congress.
- He retired as its chief conductor in 1957, and later accepted the post of president.
- In addition, the conference approved plans to establish a new, powerful post of president.
- It also created a new post of president to act as head of state and chief executive.
- The vice-president will occupy the post of president during the following period.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.