"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- More often than not, Sweetney is holding down the low post, vacated when the Knicks traded center Nazr Mohammed last week.
- These Volunteers maintained military posts vacated by the regular army units that were ordered east.
- His schooling at Cloughbawn was interrupted in 1819 when he filled a teacher's post vacated by a friend.
- John Joyce, formerly chief financial officer, was named senior vice president of the services business, the post vacated by Mr. Elix.
- The stand of the battalion enabled 191 Brigade Group to reorganize, regroup and take offensive action to reoccupy posts vacated on 15-17 August 1965.
- Pakistani Kashmiris sent its troops inside the disputed territory of Kashmir to occupy military posts vacated in the winter.
- Easton was named to the post vacated in 1991 when Robert Helmick was forced to resign amid charges of conflict of interest.
- On his return, Charles appointed him to the post of leader of his own band, vacated by the death of Thomas Baltzar in 1663.
- Lee was appointed manager at Preston North End on 9 December 1981, taking the post vacated by Tommy Docherty.
- Four Democratic candidates are vying for the post being vacated by Comptroller Harrison J. Goldin.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.