"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The post would be going in a few minutes.
- Twenty minutes later, I tried again and my post went through.
- But what happens when a great link or clever post goes by?
- These posts usually go to researchers with strong political talents.
- However, the post has historically gone under different Japanese names.
- These settings are only available after a post has gone live.
- I stared out the side window and watched the post go by.
- The post could also go to an outsider, analysts said.
- Also some post secondary schools will shut down and out of town students may go home for a break.
- My post went viral, and is still being read by thousands today.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.