"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- England was sworn in on October 1, 2003 becoming only the second person to hold the post twice and the first to serve back-to-back terms.
- A post he served between 1877 and 1881.
- During the late 19th century, the post served as a centre for various illegal activities.
- The post also served as an infantry replacement center and had a German prisoner of war camp.
- His previous post was serving as an economic advisor to the President.
- With the post came a temporary promotion to lieutenant general, and served in this capacity through March 1963.
- A simple post and aperture would serve for this, however, so long as the alignment was accurate.
- That post also serves as an electronic-eavesdropping station for Americans to spy on Iraq.
- Although never under attack, the post did serve as an outfitting depot for several Indian campaigns.
- The posts also serve as training grounds for statewide candidates.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.