"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said the post pays $20,000 a year, $15,000 less than the Housing Authority job.
- His new post, which is considered a part-time position, pays $15,000 a year.
- Under Dallas' city manager form of government, the mayor's post pays $50 a week and has little statutory power.
- That post pays $28,000 above the regular legislator's salary, for a total of $67,500.
- The post pays $97,000 a year and is for a four-year term starting Jan. 1.
- The new post will reportedly pay more than $100,000 a year.
- The post paid $450,000 last year, compared with his $225,000 salary at Brown.
- "The post you'll get will pay you very well indeed; as against certain failure of your coup, the choice should be simple."
- Her new post pays only $42 a month, but this is in addition to her larger pension.
- The posts are part-time and pay $41,000 a year each.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.