"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No one was sure whether he had simply deserted his post.
- I have never heard the truth about him, nor why he deserted his post, all those years ago.
- The man had deserted his post with the opening of the attack.
- I doubt if she could have been induced to desert her post, by anyone else.
- The two helmsmen, for example, never desert their post, even though they know something is wrong.
- Hasn't he said, more than once, that it was a mistake for Palin to desert her post?
- I spun around to find that Charles had deserted his post at the bar.
- They deserted their posts and slipped off to the bar.
- He cannot be said to have deserted his post.
- "We can not desert our post," one man said sadly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.